Barclays officially launched its ‘Your Bank’ platform, an ideabank inviting banking customers to help drive innovation at the UK bank.
Yesterday, Barclays bank UK kick started its latest nationwide brand campaign by posting on its official YouTube channel a series of videos highlighting its new banking customer crowdsourcing platform, Barclays ‘Your Bank‘.
Barclays Your Bank’s Five key creative concepts
- Your Bank. How can we save you time and not waste your time?
- Your branch. What would you change about yours?
- Your online banking. What drives you nuts?
- Your Bank. What stops it being accessible to everyone?
- Mobile banking. Shouldn’t it be a no brainer?
Each will carry the call to action: ‘Share your ideas and help us build Your Bank at www.barclays.co.uk/yourbank‘.
27 Barclays ‘Your Bank’ Videos on YouTube
I invite you to watch the Barclays UK Your Bank video playlist, a selection of topics and niche target groups the bank cleverly engaged weeks before taking the platform from beta to launch, including:
- long-standing customers
- business banking customers
- wounded servicemen and women
Goals: increase trust by listening and being more transparent
Sara Bennison, marketing director at Barclays Retail: “The Your Bank platform represents a very public commitment to listening to our customers and showing how we are going to act on changes big and small which can make their lives easier. “The campaign which takes the platform from beta to full launch has a bold visual approach to demonstrate listening and is unafraid to ask provocative questions to demonstrate we really do want to hear.”
10 Smart Moves from Barclays with ‘Your Bank’
Please find below four of the ten excellent moves Barclays bank made in my opinion during the ramp up to the launch of their major ‘Your Bank’ campaign, in no particular order:
- Good amount of content and interactions at launch, including employee’s contribution
- Broad range of topics over and beyond financial products and services, including community work
- Telegraph partnership to facilitate their long-standing customer workshop
- Print and TV commercials with a clear call to action: visit the ‘Your Bank’ site