5 insightful Regtech interviews from the Global Regtech Summit 2019 with banking leaders from the US, the UK and Spain.
Our Visible Banking research team came across the video content from the Global Regtech Summit 2019 which recently took place in London.
From all the videos available on their YouTube channel, we selected 5 short, most insightful interviews with practitioners from a range of leading financial institutions.
5 Regtech Practitioners
We invite you to listen to the following regtech practitioners:
- Diana Carrasco, Group Head of Risk, Digital Channels, Lloyds Banking Group
- Dorota Zimnoch, Chairman of the Innovation Committee, Santander
- Mary-Jane Ajodah, Vice President, Chief Digital Office, BNY Mellon
- Randeep Buttar, Interim Head of Transformation and Innovation, HSBC
- Markus Schulz, Global Head Financial Crimes Compliance Controls, Standard Chartered Bank