Please find below my daily selection of tweets and posts on social media in banking and financial services from the twitterati and the bloggers I am following.
I invite you to check the other tweets which didn’t make my post today.
I flagged them as favorites on @Visible_Banking.
apatzer Got an invite to have dinner with Bill Clinton at Russell Simmon’s house on Monday…but it’s in New York. Should I go?
RockTheBoatMKTG Listening to Investment News’ free Webcast on how financial advisors use social media. http://bit.ly/18TAh
* Wesabe (US) – Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union Taps Wesabe Springboard(TM) to Provide Community Application for Its Members
* Smartypig (US): Putting the Fun Back in Money
* Mint.com (US) – The Pros and Cons of Online Banks
* Social Signal (Canada) – How to use social media to recruit your dream hire
* Celent Banking Blog (Canada) – Customer Service on Twitter – Proactive or Reactive?
* PND (US) – Microfinance Industry May Be Stressed by Recession, Report Finds