2010 has been a busy year for social media in banking, financial services and insurance.
It was tough to limit the number of links in this article, but I did my best to highlight a mix of the most liked, shared, read posts and the most innovative initiatives covered on Visible Banking in 2010.
Please note that the list doesn’t include any of my popular VB Facebook Watch and my VB Twitter Watch updates, my coverage of our 5th social media workshop (Singapore, November), my video interviews, or the brilliant guest posts from Russia, Germany, Israel and Spain.
Please find below my Top 10 posts in 2010.
* List of Banking – Financial Services – Insurance Senior Executives on Twitter
* 5 Ways Banks Use to Build their Social Media Team
* UK Metro Bank & Social Media: a Match Made in Heaven, You’d Think…(video)
User/Customer Generated Content
* Standard Chartered UAE Launches ‘Go The Distance’ to Capture Emotional Stories
Twitter & Customer Support
* Congratulations to Jaime Punishill Which Helped @Citi & @AskCiti to Become the First Verified Accounts on Twitter
* After 8 Weeks and 1,190 Applications from 65+ Countries, Standard Chartered Finds its World’s Coolest Intern
* Would You be Kind Enough to Help Flo, the Progressive Girl and Queen of Social Media in Insurance? (video)